Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

I have the audacity...

Discussion on things related to LW, WotM, Ray Comfort, Kirk Cameron, and Tony Miano

I have the audacity...

Postby th3w01fv2 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:35 pm

Ladies and Gents,

I know I haven't been around for a while, as life off-line has kept me rather busy. Now that Ray is using the hot-button issue that is Gay rights to promote his wares and his mentality, I figure I would give my two cents.

Of course, as you well know, I am always up to being a thorn in his flesh, one of biblical proportions.

A few years ago, when the original Ambassador's Alliance site was still up, I did something that I never thought would be useful even today.

I downloaded the entire site. Scripts and all. This enabled me to keep a list of all their allies, churches and EVEN THE NAMES OF AMBA MEMBERS.

While I will not use the strategies that Anonymous uses (i.e “doxing”), I will however provide with a list of their distribution network. Knowing from which point of distribution are located, and providing said list to the right people (Atheist Alliance groups, LGBIT activists, etc), this will enable them to know where to mount a counter-offensive, by exposing the churches involved and effectively shutting them down.

And so, here it is, enjoy!!

LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kgyi88evyknsv ... P.pdf?dl=0

Cheers,

W01F
th3w01fv2

Re: I have the audacity...

Postby zilch » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:43 am

This is information that Living Waters should not object to being made public, if they stand behind their ideas.
You were born. And so you're free. So happy birthday.
- Laurie Anderson
zilch

Postby Milo » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:22 pm

Ray wants attention. I'm not sure giving it to him helps.
Stop doubting and beleive Milo. Then everything will make sense.
Milo

Postby th3w01fv2 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:29 pm

zilch wrote:This is information that Living Waters should not object to being made public, if they stand behind their ideas.

We know better than this.

Milo wrote:Ray wants attention. I'm not sure giving it to him helps.

That's the thing. We shouldn't give "attention" directly per se. What I'd recommend is just making aware of where the crap is coming from, that way they can use more passive methods. I know I used the term "mounting counter-offensives". I should have given more thought in what I said. In truth, the better method, would be to "passively" deny these points of distribution to achieve their goals.

*Resumes "retirement"*

W01F
th3w01fv2

Postby Milo » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:59 pm

I must say I am looking forward to the release of Audacity. It can't help but blow up in Ray's face.
Milo

Postby th3w01fv2 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:41 pm

Milo wrote:I must say I am looking forward to the release of Audacity. It can't help but blow up in Ray's face.

Yeah, it will be as relevant as the Mystery.
th3w01fv2

Postby Jessica » Wed May 06, 2015 12:52 pm

The Mystery! Oh bloody hell not that again! Soon as I'm out, it pulls me back in, to quote Michael Corleone if he'd ever rediscovered the The Mystery. It's like an ex that won't admit it's over.
I know I use flowery language and lose a lot of you good people, but seriously, it upset me. Such bad writing out there for people to read, just because he owns his own publishing house when people who have the inborn talent and the love of the game that comes from it work hard and sit up all night and perfect their work and can paper their walls with rejection slips.

As for this Audacity business. The film Coming Soon. There were some still promotional scenes put up here recently, am I right? One especially got my attention. There was a chap holding a gun to someone's head in a store and her expression was one of mild exasperation, like when you go to the dairy cabinet and they've run out of soya milk and you have to have goat's milk instead. As if coming to this store and being held up was just part of her every day life.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?Then he is not omnipotent.Is he able, but not willing?Then he is malevolent.Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? (Epicurus circa:300 BC)
Jessica

Postby Milo » Wed May 06, 2015 1:41 pm

Ray edited The Mystery before it was released on Kindle. He may have actually read some of our criticisms and taken them to heart. Although all the editing in the world wouldn't save that book.
Milo

Postby BeamStalk » Wed May 06, 2015 8:03 pm

Which is written worse, the Mystery or Fifty Shades of Grey?
The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.
-Terry Pratchett, "Hogfather"
BeamStalk

Postby E-lad » Wed May 06, 2015 10:43 pm

Audacity refers to boldness. Is Ray claiming his own audacity for producing this piece of shit, or the audacity of the gays for coming out?
Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
E-lad

Next

Return to Living Waters & Way of the Master