Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

Let's refute Ray Comfort

Discussion on things related to LW, WotM, Ray Comfort, Kirk Cameron, and Tony Miano

Re: Let's refute Ray Comfort

Postby Jessica » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:57 pm

Wow, those Comfort's sure are talented. Barely 18 years old and already helping her gramps write a book. I wonder how much she's making on that.

I think the burning question is: Will it be as bad as The Mystery? If so, how many unbreakable laws of physics will be broken for it to gain this position?

I like that poem by the grand kid. It's been mentioned on these esteemed forums previously. Change a few words here and there and it could be someone brought up as a fundie finding the truth of evolution thanks to picking up a discarded copy of On The Origin of Species in a second hand book sale.

One more thing : On Ray's Facebook page there is a passive aggressive Raytheist debate going on, which seems to consist of Raytheists and not atheists other Christians atheists and there are as many disapproving of Ray's wording of faith and works (faith Vs works) than are for it.
They can stand and smile and say 'amen' when Ray blatantly lies about Darwinian evolution due to natural selection and what it means and yet actively disagree with one another when it comes to something that seems so basic and Biblically obvious.
I won't join Facebook because it's a waste of time, but if I did I would write: Faith or Works? You mean the God Whom created the whole of everything beyond earth in a single twenty-four hour day didn't make it clear?
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?Then he is not omnipotent.Is he able, but not willing?Then he is malevolent.Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? (Epicurus circa:300 BC)
Jessica

Previous

Return to Living Waters & Way of the Master