Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

Audacity is out.... free

Discussion on things related to LW, WotM, Ray Comfort, Kirk Cameron, and Tony Miano

Re: Audacity is out.... free

Postby BeamStalk » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:50 pm

I have yet to watch this but I am sure it is funny:

The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.
-Terry Pratchett, "Hogfather"
BeamStalk

Postby vms » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:31 pm

I haven't watched it yet either but I skimmed the comments and found this one interesting. Shows how much of a dishonest fuck Ray is.

kirikakirikakirika 4 hours ago
I visited Washington D.C. last year. Ray Comfort was out on the street, interviewing people for god knows what, and he came up to me (probably because I was wearing a rainbow acceptance bracelet) and asked me my opinion on evolution and homosexuality. As if those two subjects are synonymous. -_-

Anyway, he started asking me if I was a good, moral person, etc., never giving me a chance to answer. Eventually I shut him up and said, "If I'm to answer any of your questions, I'm going to have my sister record it too." When he asked why, I said, "I know you edit out important information to make people look bad. So if you do anything with this footage, I'll have my own to release."

Well, he gave me some bullshit about how my sister's camera might electronically disrupt his professional camera (as if it gave off EMPs or something), and he walked away. What a disingenuous piece of shit. XD
Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.--Winston Churchill

The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.--H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
vms
Site Admin

Postby Jessica » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:40 pm

kirikakirikakirika 4 hours ago
I visited Washington D.C. last year. Ray Comfort was out on the street, interviewing people for god knows what, and he came up to me (probably because I was wearing a rainbow acceptance bracelet) and asked me my opinion on evolution and homosexuality. As if those two subjects are synonymous. -_-

Anyway, he started asking me if I was a good, moral person, etc., never giving me a chance to answer. Eventually I shut him up and said, "If I'm to answer any of your questions, I'm going to have my sister record it too." When he asked why, I said, "I know you edit out important information to make people look bad. So if you do anything with this footage, I'll have my own to release."

Well, he gave me some bullshit about how my sister's camera might electronically disrupt his professional camera (as if it gave off EMPs or something), and he walked away. What a disingenuous piece of shit. XD

Once again, confirmation of what most of us already knew. But I mean, it's Ray, isn't it? He knows he's making things, editing his films (ha ha ha) to make himself look good. You'd think someone whom cared so much about humanity being saved from hell wouldn't have to make up stories to get the word out there. If it really was the truth, he wouldn't need to edit and make up gimmicks to get it out there.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?Then he is not omnipotent.Is he able, but not willing?Then he is malevolent.Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? (Epicurus circa:300 BC)
Jessica

Postby BeamStalk » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:30 pm

I finally watched it, they cover it well and point out the absurdities. They avoid using any clips from the movie so Ray cant dmca them.
The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.
-Terry Pratchett, "Hogfather"
BeamStalk

Postby Azou » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:58 am

This is amazing in how awful it is. Of course it STILL manages to have Ray's man on the street interviews despite being an actual story with a plot.
"Once the rockets are up, who cares where they come down?
That's not my department," says Wernher von Braun.
Azou

Postby vms » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:47 pm

Milo wrote:I never cease to be amazed by the size of Ray Comfort's ego. At times I forgot this was a homophobic video and thought I was watching an infomercial for Living Waters instead.

If there was any doubt that Audacity is an infomercial not anymore.

https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.C ... =2&theater
Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.--Winston Churchill

The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.--H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
vms
Site Admin

Postby creativerealms » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:53 pm

I realize actors have to start somewhere but I have a feeling the main cast might leave this film off their resume in a few years. Unless it gains troll 2 status that is.

Oh and Ray failed to convert the two main actors who are still as pro-lgbt rights as they were when the film started. Ha-ha Ray.
"If bluray came from CDs ... why are there still CDs."
creativerealms

Postby Stoned Immaculate » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:17 pm

creativerealms wrote:I realize actors have to start somewhere but I have a feeling the main cast might leave this film off their resume in a few years. Unless it gains troll 2 status that is.

Oh and Ray failed to convert the two main actors who are still as pro-lgbt rights as they were when the film started. Ha-ha Ray.

It's crazy right? I mean, they saw the youtube vids didn't they? What don't they understand?
With a name like Smucker's, it has to be god.
Stoned Immaculate

Postby vms » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:57 pm

creativerealms wrote:Oh and Ray failed to convert the two main actors who are still as pro-lgbt rights as they were when the film started. Ha-ha Ray.

But but, Ray planted the seed. Remember, that is what's important (in Ray's mind).

vms
Site Admin

Postby E-lad » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:30 pm

Stoned Immaculate wrote:
creativerealms wrote:I realize actors have to start somewhere but I have a feeling the main cast might leave this film off their resume in a few years. Unless it gains troll 2 status that is.

It's crazy right? I mean, they saw the youtube vids didn't they? What don't they understand?

Sadly, my dear Stoned Immaculate, while they did see the movie, they hate God, and want to remain in their sin. It's just tragic.
Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
E-lad

PreviousNext

Return to Living Waters & Way of the Master