Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

Raytheists are also Moon-landing deniers

Discussion on things related to LW, WotM, Ray Comfort, Kirk Cameron, and Tony Miano

Raytheists are also Moon-landing deniers

Postby th3w01fv2 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:13 pm

Source: https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.C ... =3&theater

You should look down the comments. Just when you think they can't get any more clueless, they manage to bring down the intellectual discourse to a new low. Y*8-}
th3w01fv2

Re: Raytheists are also Moon-landing deniers

Postby creativerealms » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:12 am

But Ray is not which makes it funny. He fails to realize how close his befiefs are to these crazies.
"If bluray came from CDs ... why are there still CDs."
creativerealms

Postby zilch » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:44 am

I'm not surprised. Most Flat Earthers are also creationists.
You were born. And so you're free. So happy birthday.
- Laurie Anderson
zilch

Postby Jessica » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:44 pm

I don't get Creationists at all. Well, of course. But I mean, like zilch and others have noticed and noted, creationists have to be Flat Earthers. The just have to be. They have to be geocentric as well. Proponents of the sky being a canopy with lights in it like those clever manufactured skies you get in some big shopping centres. Moon Landing deniers would fit comfortably into this mentality. The Creationists world has to be, by it's very substance, a tiny one.

But it isn't. I don't want to get all Richard Dawkins, but it's a massive world full of things to discover and explore and learn. It is truly tragic to think of the Creationist's lot. They are trapped within the parameters found within the pages of a set of ancient writings that caught on. It's nothing to do with reality, with honest, observable reality.
That is why Ken Ham and his ilk are constantly fighting, a battle, where they are being pushed further and further into a corner of the marketplace of ideas, They can see their grand dream collapsing, not because as they so marvellously passive aggressively put it, because man loves his sin, but because their world does not mesh with reality.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?Then he is not omnipotent.Is he able, but not willing?Then he is malevolent.Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? (Epicurus circa:300 BC)
Jessica

Return to Living Waters & Way of the Master