Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

Jason P

Discussion on things related to LW, WotM, Ray Comfort, Kirk Cameron, and Tony Miano

Jason P

Postby Chris » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:40 pm

Here's one of Ray's Ratheists. See what you think. My nick on Ray's site is BoskMaster

BoskMaster · 1 week ago
Let's start slowly. Is genocide evil Jason. Yes or no?

Jason P · 4 days ago
Ok slowly... Is Abortion an example of genocide? Yes of no?

BoskMaster · 3 days ago
Good red herring. My answer is no since genocide would refer to sentient human beings and a clump of cells [the stage at which most abortions are performed] are NOT sentient.

Now answer my question. Or are you going to dodge again?

Jason P · 1 day ago
So since we can't agree on what is human life, and who made it we're not going to get far. Someone can according to their own standard call Jews just a bunch of cells. I'm not dodging your question because we still haven't defined all the terms.

Can this guy dodge or what? Has anyone run into this twerp before?
Last edited by Chris on Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
If perchance I have offended, think but this, and all is mended, that you have but slumbered here, while a vision did appear. A Midsummer Night's Dream
Chris

Re: Jason P

Postby Jessica » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:54 pm

Jason P, come on, friend, no messing about, hand on heart, you are stating genocide is all right so long as you get to decide what is or what is not genocide? E.g. you are saying abortion is genocide because you say it is, where God doesn't commit genocide because you say he doesn't?
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?Then he is not omnipotent.Is he able, but not willing?Then he is malevolent.Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? (Epicurus circa:300 BC)
Jessica

Postby Chris » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:59 pm

Jessica wrote:Jason P, come on, friend, no messing about, hand on heart, you are stating genocide is all right so long as you get to decide what is or what is not genocide? E.g. you are saying abortion is genocide because you say it is, where God doesn't commit genocide because you say he doesn't?

May I quote you? That sounds like a pretty good response to me.
If perchance I have offended, think but this, and all is mended, that you have but slumbered here, while a vision did appear. A Midsummer Night's Dream
Chris

Postby Jessica » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:42 am

Yes, you can.

I'm absolutely champing at the bit, ready to rejoin the fray over at Ray's On The Box. But I said I was leaving because I was disgusted at the lack of real debating material and if I go back they will, 'she needs Christianity Raytheism Christianity', you know, in their Raytheist fashion.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?Then he is not omnipotent.Is he able, but not willing?Then he is malevolent.Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? (Epicurus circa:300 BC)
Jessica

Postby Milo » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:43 am

Jason and I spar all the time. Our latest:

Me: As long as your God tortures people in Hell you have no right to compare Christianity's version of justice to human policemen.

The logic of a Christian is that human beings deserve to be tortured for eternity. They pretend that lying and lusting are crimes that need to be brutally punished. They pretend that what matters is how much the omnipotent creator of the universe is offended, not how much other humans are harmed. God is outraged when two men kiss but unmoved when refugees are turned away to die. Those are God's priorities apparently. It's not your fault or God's fault that all the people who never heard the gospel are condemned to hell. Their sins, right? You are pathetic.

Jason P · 1 day ago
You sound so angry at God.. I don't know how you can't see it. You don't like his moral standard.. hmmm but yet you still argue in moral terms. You have no foundation or ground for what is right or wrong, good or bad yet you recognize that the must be something "moral" in this universe. You're upset that people die but yet your worldview can't explain why some death seems wrong (like starvation or murder)... humm. If there is no God than it doesn't matter at all how anyone ever dies. But yet you can't be logical in this regard. Wonder why...

You just really don't like the world God has created and instead of asking Him how you should live and why you are on earth and how to deal with the "evil" you seem to recognize... you just blame Him and rage. You'd rather believe that you're a fluke and an accident with no meaning or purpose and that death is just an eternal nothingness. You're rather live in a self-righteous bubble instead of being humble. I would never call you pathetic but according to the Bible you could be called lost. You need hope. You need peace. And this world cannot give you either.. but we both know Who can. I will pray for you still.

Fails to answer the question, projects, diverts attention and changes the subject, passive aggressive.....typical Christian response.
Stop doubting and beleive Milo. Then everything will make sense.
Milo

Postby Jessica » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:50 am

You sound so angry at God.. I don't know how you can't see it. You don't like his moral standard.. hmmm but yet you still argue in moral terms. You have no foundation or ground for what is right or wrong, good or bad yet you recognize that the must be something "moral" in this universe. You're upset that people die but yet your worldview can't explain why some death seems wrong (like starvation or murder)... humm. If there is no God than it doesn't matter at all how anyone ever dies. But yet you can't be logical in this regard. Wonder why...

You just really don't like the world God has created and instead of asking Him how you should live and why you are on earth and how to deal with the "evil" you seem to recognize... you just blame Him and rage. You'd rather believe that you're a fluke and an accident with no meaning or purpose and that death is just an eternal nothingness. You're rather live in a self-righteous bubble instead of being humble. I would never call you pathetic but according to the Bible you could be called lost. You need hope. You need peace. And this world cannot give you either.. but we both know Who can. I will pray for you still.

Jason P. My friend. I know you are upset that your hero Ray is no longer being listened to, but you are a Christian in your own right, are you not? I ask you, sir, whatever happened to 1 Peter 3:15?

But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear;

And if he counters with
Matthew 7:6

Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

Then :

Then why are you here? Arguing the toss with a load of atheists on line on behalf of Ray Comfort?

One more thing :

Jason P. You don't like me, do you? I mean, you've written all those hurtful accusation about me even though all I am to you is someone on line who you have never met and I am making no attempt to defend myself against the words you just used against me, as I would not expect you to do, not to someone who is just words on blog, but who truly doesn't like the way Ray is dragging the Word of your God through the mud.
Because he is, really.
I've no problem with God, I've no problem with Christianity, I have no problem with Christians, I've got some brilliant Christians in my extended family.
But most importantly, I have no problem with you because I don't know you, just like you don't know me.
But I would rethink my point of defending Ray against all comers, seriously. I think you are jolly courageous to defend Ray like this, but I really believe he is not worthy of your defence.
The fact of the matter is, Ray Comforts hates and fears atheists. Seriously. Read beyond this site. Find out more about him. His extreme hatred of atheists leads him to the most grotesque condemnations and baseless prejudices, an echo of which is found in your condemnation of me, someone who you do not know. This naturally leads to a warping of his Christian beliefs, which reflect badly on him, Christians, and his defenders.
Anyhow, take care, Jason P, and if you be ruled by me, you should find something better to do with this short, evangelistic time you believe your God has given to you.
Jessica

Postby Chris » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:59 am

Milo wrote: Fails to answer the question, projects, diverts attention and changes the subject, passive aggressive.....typical Christian response.

Well I'd say typical Raytheist response but I get the idea. It's amazing how often when you describe the misbehavior of Ratheists, particularly Jason's misbehavior he interprets that as an attack on God. Truly to Jason his ego and God are interchangeable.
Chris

Postby Chris » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:04 am

Jason P. You don't like me, do you? I mean, you've written all those hurtful accusation about me even though all I am to you is someone on line who you have never met and I am making no attempt to defend myself against the words you just used against me, as I would not expect you to do, not to someone who is just words on blog, but who truly doesn't like the way Ray is dragging the Word of your God through the mud."

Jason's already dealt with this. His lies, hypocrisy, arrogance and ego worship are just his way of showing atheists that they really all believe in God. They've just been lying to themselves and God because a) They are insane & b) They are childish. See? Jason really loves atheists.
Chris

Return to Living Waters & Way of the Master