Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

This still makes me chuckle...

Discussion on things related to LW, WotM, Ray Comfort, Kirk Cameron, and Tony Miano

This still makes me chuckle...

Postby UK Atheist » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:24 pm

I've barred from Ray Comfort's Facebook pages and my video editing skills are not great. But I just wanted to let you know that it would be a real shame if someone were to, say......

Watch the youtube link I've put in this post, cut out the video between 43:20 and 47:05 and post it in Ray Comfort's direction. I imagine it is a moment he'd rather forget.

Thank you for your compliance.

Praise be, praise be....

http://youtu.be/OPJ6ece-rII
UK Atheist

Re: This still makes me chuckle...

Postby Jessica » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:02 pm

Oh, flipping heck! The famous Rational Response Living Waters debate took place nine years ago this year. Talk about a blast from the past. The benchmark of all future debates where Kirk and Ray are reduced to silence, not even a stammer, by Sapient and Kelly.
My favourite bit, is when Kirk introduces the crockoduck, the event that sealed his fate as the laughing stock of the Internet, and the sound of absolute disgust that Sapient makes along with the giggle from Kelly. This should be made into an audio clip and played whenever Kirk introduces something.
Thanks for that, UKAtheist!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?Then he is not omnipotent.Is he able, but not willing?Then he is malevolent.Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? (Epicurus circa:300 BC)
Jessica

Return to Living Waters & Way of the Master