Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

The Steven J Thread

Discussion on things related to LW, WotM, Ray Comfort, Kirk Cameron, and Tony Miano

Re: The Steven J Thread

Postby Shol'va » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:47 pm

Holy crap, prior to today I did not know Steven J existed. I have a lot of catching up to do, which I think will be highly entertaining.
Shol'va

Postby Milo » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:26 pm

Shol'va wrote:Holy crap, prior to today I did not know Steven J existed. I have a lot of catching up to do, which I think will be highly entertaining.

Steven J is great. He is the main reason I keep reading Ray's blog. It's been extremely amusing as of late how Steven is getting under their skin. They positively loathe him and yet he is one of the most even handed, intelligent, and polite commenters on the blog. He rarely makes mean remarks, he relies on his sharp wit to make his point. What they don't understand is that Steven J used to be one of them. He knows the bible and how they think. He's been there, done that. They think he doesn't understand, but he understands far too well.
Stop doubting and beleive Milo. Then everything will make sense.
Milo

Postby Shol'va » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:21 pm

I just read the entire thread. We need to get Steven J over here for a beer and a laugh.
Shol'va

Postby E-lad » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:37 pm

Shol'va wrote:I just read the entire thread. We need to get Steven J over here for a beer and a laugh.

He's been invited on several occasions.
Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
E-lad

Postby Shol'va » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:08 pm

It's probably already been mentioned here and I must have missed it, so just in case here's Steven J's profile link where one can read more rebuttals :)
http://intensedebate.com/people/Steven_J
Shol'va

Postby BathTub » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:31 am

Yeah Steven seems to be on an island of his own, and doesn't want too many visitors or visit others. We've been reaching out to him for a long time. He did very briefly write a blog.
BathTub
Site Admin

Postby Shol'va » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:17 pm

I am guessing there's the distinct possibility he is a well known individual that does not wish to be identified.
Shol'va

Postby BathTub » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:41 am

This is where he briefly blogged http://theshipwreckoftime.blogspot.com/
BathTub
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Living Waters & Way of the Master