Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

Hey Jim... time for a road trip... wanna be a mole?

Discussion on things related to LW, WotM, Ray Comfort, Kirk Cameron, and Tony Miano

Re: Hey Jim... time for a road trip... wanna be a mole?

Postby th3w01fv2 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:43 pm

Quasar wrote:Advantages of living in Australia #364: Not having to make up excuses for why I don't want to go infiltrate the ambassadors alliance.

C'mon, admit it: you guys just don't want to go through the lobotomy it'd take to survive the trip without sporking someone.

No excuse in my case. I speak from experience. I did it before with another group of preachers and let me tell you, I had gathered more information online in two years, than what I did in the short time that I managed to infiltrate. Didn't learn much anything new or useful.

It's the same with Comfort and AMBA. We got more intel on them by our part-time digging than actually risking going undercover and giving an opportunity for that asshole to play the victim.
th3w01fv2

Postby Nohm » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:59 pm

th3w01fv2 wrote:
Quasar wrote:Advantages of living in Australia #364: Not having to make up excuses for why I don't want to go infiltrate the ambassadors alliance.

C'mon, admit it: you guys just don't want to go through the lobotomy it'd take to survive the trip without sporking someone.

No excuse in my case. I speak from experience. I did it before with another group of preachers and let me tell you, I had gathered more information online in two years, than what I did in the short time that I managed to infiltrate. Didn't learn much anything new or useful.

It's the same with Comfort and AMBA. We got more intel on them by our part-time digging than actually risking going undercover and giving an opportunity for that asshole to play the victim.

I agree 100%.

I can imagine some groups that would be really interesting to infiltrate, but the AMBA just doesn't seem to be it. LW headquarters, in a planning meeting? Hell yeah. But not an AMBA course.

EDIT: I just realized that any group I'd want to infiltrate are really "fly on the wall" situations, such as meetings between Benny Hinn and his top, trusted staff. Situations where I'd have the possibility of finding out if these people are bullshitting or honestly believe what they claim to believe.

So I guess my point is this: any situation I'd want to infiltrate would require such a high level of trust (and therefore a high level of consistently-kept deceit on my end) that I doubt I have the time or energy to do it.
Nohm

Postby th3w01fv2 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:37 pm

Nohm wrote:I agree 100%.

I can imagine some groups that would be really interesting to infiltrate, but the AMBA just doesn't seem to be it. LW headquarters, in a planning meeting? Hell yeah. But not an AMBA course.

EDIT: I just realized that any group I'd want to infiltrate are really "fly on the wall" situations, such as meetings between Benny Hinn and his top, trusted staff. Situations where I'd have the possibility of finding out if these people are bullshitting or honestly believe what they claim to believe.

So I guess my point is this: any situation I'd want to infiltrate would require such a high level of trust (and therefore a high level of consistently-kept deceit on my end) that I doubt I have the time or energy to do it.

It can be very taxing on the mind. It's not something I'd want to do again. That's why doing this on-line is a little safer and at least you don't feel like taking a shower after each encounter. Even though your target is a complete scumbag, there are always innocents in the crossfire.

Besides, I would much rather 'capture' footage from their training sessions that was filmed from one of their sycophants. Let someone else do the dirty work and benefit from that. It's less risky and as it was mentioned, at least you don't have to face the tsunami of stupid that comes with AMBA.
th3w01fv2

Postby vms » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:47 am

https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.C ... 3593948776
THE ACADEMY IS BACK!

In its first four years, the Ambassadors’ Academy, an outreach of Living Waters, trained almost nine hundred people from 49 states and several countries in biblical evangelism. After a five-year hiatus, we are thrilled to announce our 21st Academy!

At the Ambassadors’ Academy, you will get equipped to serve as a bold ambassador of Christ and gain a new passion for the lost. Hosted by myself and the Living Waters team, this intensive evangelism training will give you all the tools you need, regardless of your level of experience. You will be able to share the gospel in several iconic Southern California settings, such as Hollywood Boulevard and Huntington Beach, and will enjoy a tremendous time of spiritual growth and personal encouragement.

Watch the event trailer at AmbassadorsAcademy.com
Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.--Winston Churchill

The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.--H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
vms
Site Admin

Postby AD6LR » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:39 am

Only if Ray pays...
A bad analogy is like a leaky screwdriver....
AD6LR
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Living Waters & Way of the Master