Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

Hey Jim... time for a road trip... wanna be a mole?

Discussion on things related to LW, WotM, Ray Comfort, Kirk Cameron, and Tony Miano

Hey Jim... time for a road trip... wanna be a mole?

Postby shadowmouse » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:59 am

SPECIAL One-Day Ambassadors’ Academy
Saturday, January 28, 2012

MORE THAN 400 ALREADY REGISTERED!

Living Waters is hosting a very special, one-day Ambassadors’ Academy. During this one-day event, you will receive the same instruction as those who have participated in Living Waters’ Ambassadors’ Academy. Session topics include: fulfilling the two greatest commandments in evangelism, the basics of open-air preaching, distributing gospel tracts and initiating conversations, balancing apologetics with the gospel, and perseverance in evangelism.

This one-day Ambassadors’ Academy will be recorded as part of Living Waters’ effort to eventually provide the Ambassadors’ Academy training, free and online; and to encourage and equip Christians around the world to organize and host their own academies.
"Get smart and I'll fuck you over -- sayeth The Lord."
-- Frank Zappa, re: Christianity's preference for perpetuation of ignorance

"I can literally tell you all to fuck off and you'll go awww." — Benedict Cumberbatch
User avatar
shadowmouse
 
Posts: 3448
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:03 pm

Re: Hey Jim... time for a road trip... wanna be a mole?

Postby BathTub » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:04 am

They know who Jim is, he wouldn't be very sekrit.
User avatar
BathTub
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6824
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:11 am

Re: Hey Jim... time for a road trip... wanna be a mole?

Postby AD6LR » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:19 am

Naw.

They know me.

And I would likely want to kill myself cause of the sheer amount of stupid in that place that would be surrounding me.
A bad analogy is like a leaky screwdriver....
User avatar
AD6LR
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1452
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:21 am

Re: Hey Jim... time for a road trip... wanna be a mole?

Postby Felix » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:25 pm

I don't think the words "Ambassador" and "Academy" are meant to mean what they pretend they mean.
User avatar
Felix
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:01 am
Location: Berlin, Germany

Re: Hey Jim... time for a road trip... wanna be a mole?

Postby th3w01fv2 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:44 pm

More importantly, what would be the point? I mean what could we gain from such an infiltration? Not sure we can gain much from it.

We already know how their course works, we already know their numbers. Infiltrating them at this point would be some needless showboating that could backfire on us.
User avatar
th3w01fv2
 
Posts: 1061
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:34 am

Re: Hey Jim... time for a road trip... wanna be a mole?

Postby E-lad » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:03 pm

th3w01fv2 wrote:More importantly, what would be the point? I mean what could we gain from such an infiltration? Not sure we can gain much from it.

We already know how their course works, we already know their numbers. Infiltrating them at this point would be some needless showboating that could backfire on us.


I think it would be fun for you and me to go (with sekrit video running) and then sit there holding hands to see what happens.
Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
User avatar
E-lad
 
Posts: 14772
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:48 pm
Location: Northwestern Pennsylvania

Re: Hey Jim... time for a road trip... wanna be a mole?

Postby th3w01fv2 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:14 pm

E-lad wrote:I think it would be fun for you and me to go (with sekrit video running) and then sit there holding hands to see what happens.


Hey now, there is the appeal of making a mockery out of the so-called dominion they think they have ("Atheists cannot beat us!!"). That would be the ultimate insult to Ray. A narcissist like him hates anyone who one-up him. To have video footage of his courses in Atheist hands would be agony.

But there is also the fact that if one is to go through that much effort, there should be more to it than mere lulz, There needs to be something to gain. It would have to be something that the Atheist Community can gain and that without Mr.Comfort being able to play the victim card.

Easier said than done.
User avatar
th3w01fv2
 
Posts: 1061
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:34 am

Re: Hey Jim... time for a road trip... wanna be a mole?

Postby E-lad » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:53 pm

th3w01fv2 wrote:
E-lad wrote:I think it would be fun for you and me to go (with sekrit video running) and then sit there holding hands to see what happens.


Hey now, there is the appeal of making a mockery out of the so-called dominion they think they have ("Atheists cannot beat us!!"). That would be the ultimate insult to Ray. A narcissist like him hates anyone who one-up him. To have video footage of his courses in Atheist hands would be agony.

But there is also the fact that if one is to go through that much effort, there should be more to it than mere lulz, There needs to be something to gain. It would have to be something that the Atheist Community can gain and that without Mr.Comfort being able to play the victim card.

Easier said than done.


So, you won't hold hands with me?
Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
User avatar
E-lad
 
Posts: 14772
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:48 pm
Location: Northwestern Pennsylvania

Re: Hey Jim... time for a road trip... wanna be a mole?

Postby th3w01fv2 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:50 pm

E-lad wrote:So, you won't hold hands with me?


It would make my beloved jealous. ;)
User avatar
th3w01fv2
 
Posts: 1061
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:34 am

Re: Hey Jim... time for a road trip... wanna be a mole?

Postby Quasar » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:52 am

Advantages of living in Australia #364: Not having to make up excuses for why I don't want to go infiltrate the ambassadors alliance.

C'mon, admit it: you guys just don't want to go through the lobotomy it'd take to survive the trip without sporking someone.
"You don't become great by trying to be great. You become great by wanting to do something, and then doing it so hard you become great in the process."
- Zombie Marie Curie
User avatar
Quasar
 
Posts: 3751
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:10 am
Location: Aboard the EMP Cannon 2.0.

Next

Return to Living Waters & Way of the Master

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron