Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

Hovind defends Duggars and bashes evolution at same time

Discussion on things related to CSE, Kent & Eric Hovind, and Circular "dizzy" Sye

Hovind defends Duggars and bashes evolution at same time

Postby AD6LR » Tue May 26, 2015 12:10 am

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/creatio ... s-sisters/

“If evolution is true, then there is no absolute right and wrong,” Hovind said. “If evolution is true Josh should not have admitted his faults over a decade ago because what one evolved bag of molecules does to another bag of molecules just doesn’t really matter. If evolution is true there is no ultimate Judge on the bench who will hold every man, woman, and child responsible for their actions. And if evolution is true you will not give an account for every idle word you speak.”
A bad analogy is like a leaky screwdriver....
AD6LR
Site Admin

Re: Hovind defends Duggars and bashes evolution at same time

Postby zilch » Tue May 26, 2015 6:54 am

So, if I get this right, Hovind is saying that Josh behaved like an amoral bag of molecules. I guess Josh must be an atheist.
You were born. And so you're free. So happy birthday.
- Laurie Anderson
zilch

Re: Hovind defends Duggars and bashes evolution at same time

Postby Jessica » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:40 pm

Eric. Mate. Take this in the spirit it is given:

Shut your great useless cavernous gob for once, will you?

I know there are hundreds worse than him and the more I learn the more I realise that I was never a Christian but there is something about him, that triggers something in me, something base and nameless and visceral so that every time I read his name or see his scrawny body in his Zodiac killer windcheater and narrow eyed features or hear his one note whine my testosterone level rises and I get a terrible urge to punch him.

Eric, if you're reading this, your Dad has gone guilty to everything possible short of robbing the Wells Fargo stage and is begging the authorities to pile on more charges because he wants to stop in prison because that is one place you can't get to him and contaminate his safe clean little world with your annoying personality. I wouldn't blame him. If I had to gaze on you and think, I'm half responsible for that, I'd make crimes up just so I could go guilty to them because a lifetime in a cell, thee hots and a cot, and books and a radio would be infinity preferably to being around you.

Please, just go away.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?Then he is not omnipotent.Is he able, but not willing?Then he is malevolent.Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? (Epicurus circa:300 BC)
Jessica

Return to Creation Science Evangelism