Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

Email from Eric

Discussion on things related to CSE, Kent & Eric Hovind, and Circular "dizzy" Sye

Email from Eric

Postby AD6LR » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:57 pm

Our culture is in a crisis. More and more individuals are realizing that they need a change. Unfortunately, rather than looking to Christ for the ultimate identity change, they are trying to change their identity by changing their sexual orientation....

Uhhh. Right.
A bad analogy is like a leaky screwdriver....
AD6LR
Site Admin

Re: Email from Eric

Postby zilch » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:51 am

I have to decide every morning what my sexual orientation is going to be for the day.
You were born. And so you're free. So happy birthday.
- Laurie Anderson
zilch

Postby BeamStalk » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:48 pm

zilch wrote:I have to decide every morning what my sexual orientation is going to be for the day.

Just like Ray.
The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.
-Terry Pratchett, "Hogfather"
BeamStalk

Postby Jessica » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:09 pm

Our culture is in a crisis. More and more individuals are realizing that they need a change. Unfortunately, rather than looking to Christ for the ultimate identity change, they are trying to change their identity by changing their sexual orientation....

Eric, son. A tip. If an obviously straight woman suddenly changes her sexual orientation to gay because you have approached her, you might want re-evaluate your manner of approach.

The Boy Hovind is the most annoying frustrating person I have never met.
And hopefully, never will.

One of my fantasies as a kid was to be able to change my colour to fit in with the background. Like a chameleon only totally. Not become invisible but just blend it.
Never felt the need to change my orientation, though. Maybe because it was as natural as being left handed and short for my age.
Maybe because everyone I knew never made a big deal of it.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?Then he is not omnipotent.Is he able, but not willing?Then he is malevolent.Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? (Epicurus circa:300 BC)
Jessica

Postby creativerealms » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:51 pm

I needed change in my life by finding a job. It was not Christ who helped me eventually find one?
"If bluray came from CDs ... why are there still CDs."
creativerealms

Return to Creation Science Evangelism