Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

Eric stumping for the Creation movie...using Ray Comfort

Discussion on things related to CSE, Kent & Eric Hovind, and Circular "dizzy" Sye

Eric stumping for the Creation movie...using Ray Comfort

Postby the_ignored » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:40 am

Too bad that the quote he used is easily shot down, in a way...

That second link refers to the link that's in the picture below:

the_ignored

Re: Eric stumping for the Creation movie...using Ray Comfort

Postby Jessica » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:15 am

About Mr Ray Biology Comfort's idea that molluscs are not animals.
Oh, dear!
Oh, dear me! Oh, deary, deary me.
(This makes me go full-on Second Doctor).

As for the nothing created everything is a scientific impossibility, he has no idea what he is writing about. The ignored_is the latest to put him right. Thanks to the_ignored and people like him the seekers and the fence sitters are being encouraged to find out more and getting down and walking away from the Comfort side. Which is why Ray's failure to convert rate remains at 100%
As for the without God we would not be, well as a deist I've no problem with that.
It's the interfering, capricious, petty, all too human God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob that is the invention of grumpy old men.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?Then he is not omnipotent.Is he able, but not willing?Then he is malevolent.Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? (Epicurus circa:300 BC)
Jessica

Re: Eric stumping for the Creation movie...using Ray Comfort

Postby zilch » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:32 am

Sorry, Jessica, I have to defend Ray here, at least a little. The term "animal", to many Okies and probably rural Kiwis as well, means what "mammal" means to those of us who paid attention in science classes. I don't think Ray really has a scientific category for clams installed in his noggin. But he should be aware by now that others have different definitions- I think it's been mentioned to him- and he should tell us exactly what a clam is for him. Define your terms, as my pop always said to me.
You were born. And so you're free. So happy birthday.
- Laurie Anderson
zilch

Return to Creation Science Evangelism