Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

10 Best Evidence of Creation

Discussion on things related to The Alpha Omega Institute

Re: 10 Best Evidence of Creation

Postby Quasar » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:49 pm

Wow. From the best 10 evidences for creationism to the stoned olympics in 10 posts. GOLD MEDAL!

Actually, "irreducable complexity" is a simple redefinition of "interlocking complexity", proposed by Herman Muller as an expected result of evolutionary processes in 1918.

1918!
"You don't become great by trying to be great. You become great by wanting to do something, and then doing it so hard you become great in the process."
- Zombie Marie Curie
Quasar

Postby Vagon » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:39 am

ExPatMatt wrote: I can't believe people get disqualified from sporting events (especially snowboarding) for smoking pot - it's a performance debilitating drug for The Dude's sake!

This is in Robin Williams live on broadway, he also rips Golf and swears like a trooper. Not quite Delirious, but takes a dump on Dane Cook.
"Jesus said its gonna be alright; he's gonna pack my bags so I can walk in the light; you don't mind if I abuse myself so I can hold my head up?" The Choirboys
Vagon
Site Admin

Postby ExPatMatt » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:41 pm

Vagon wrote:
ExPatMatt wrote: I can't believe people get disqualified from sporting events (especially snowboarding) for smoking pot - it's a performance debilitating drug for The Dude's sake!

This is in Robin Williams live on broadway, he also rips Golf and swears like a trooper. Not quite Delirious, but takes a dump on Dane Cook.

It's also in an Eddie Izzard sketch - can't remember which show though...
"In the game of chess you can never let your adversary see your pieces. " - Zapp Brannigan
ExPatMatt

Previous

Return to Alpha Omega Institute