Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

Dark Squadron A Star Wars Extended Universe idea

A place to show the creative side of SMRT. Post your poetry, photography and creative works here.

Dark Squadron A Star Wars Extended Universe idea

Postby Jessica » Fri May 19, 2017 7:57 pm

A squadron of X Wing fighters are losing a battle against Empire fighters and they pick up the arrival of an X Wing Squadron and think, Hurrah! We have won! The Empire crews are outnumbered. But the newly arrived X Wing fighters shoot at their supposed allies and wipe them out except one who gets away, and who notices that the newcomers have the Empire symbol stencilled on their cockpits.
The plot then picks up as a sort of detective story as the Rebels set out trying to hunt down these Empire X Wings, which is not an easy job, while a team try and find out why the X Wing crews have turned their coats.
It turns out a crack squadron of Rebel Alliance X Wing fighter pilots, all aces, are like the Great War Pals battalions all recruited from the same location in the galaxy, but this place is accidentally wiped out by members of the Rebel Alliance as an Empire/New Order base. The pilots go back and see what damage their allies have done and get together and go over to the Empire and attack their once allies as revenge.

I don't write 'fan fic' for the simple reason I've got too many ideas of my own to work on anyone else's but with Star Wars being popular again, with another episode coming down the film track and with me watching the prequels I've been inspired to make up my own Star Wars Extended Universe idea.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?Then he is not omnipotent.Is he able, but not willing?Then he is malevolent.Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? (Epicurus circa:300 BC)
Jessica

Re: Dark Squadron A Star Wars Extended Universe idea

Postby BeamStalk » Fri May 19, 2017 8:27 pm

I am actually running a D&D style Star Wars game, I actually really like this idea and might use it in my game.
The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.
-Terry Pratchett, "Hogfather"
BeamStalk

Return to SMRTist's Studio