Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

Monsters!

A place to show the creative side of SMRT. Post your poetry, photography and creative works here.

Monsters!

Postby E-lad » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:40 pm

Our #2 son, Dan wanted to bring his two daughters 6 and 4 y/o Trick-or- treating Halloween weekend. Since they live a couple hours away he and his wife decided to come up Friday evening, spend the night and go back Saturday afternoon. When I was talking to the girls on the phone they asked if we'd decorated for Halloween and I told them no, but we did have a couple monsters in the house and at dark they would go to the front window and watch for tasty lil kids to come by (Out here we just don't get trick-or-treaters,) so to watch out when they got out of the car so the monsters wouldn't come out and get 'em.

So I hang up the phone and Grama Froggie says, "Now what are you gonna do to fulfill your promise of monsters in the window?"
"Well, somehow or another I'll have to come up with an idea to get some monsters in the front window," says I.
So I scoured the net for ideas, and here is what I ended up with:

Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
E-lad

Return to SMRTist's Studio