Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

Guess who's featured...

Steve made 100 posts so he has reached that special level of fundidom that requires its own forum

Re: Guess who's featured...

Postby Azou » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:48 pm

If Steve finds my YouTube channel, he may be disappointed.

(it has nothing to do with atheism or religion)
"Once the rockets are up, who cares where they come down?
That's not my department," says Wernher von Braun.
Azou

Postby Chris » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:10 pm

Godlesspanther2 wrote:"using a lot of unfiltered teenage street slang and obscenities."

What the fuck is this shit? This asshole can't possibly be talking about us. I have no idea what the fuck he's talking about.

It is my sad duty to point out the obvious. "He's" for he is. "Can't" for cannot. It's this profligate use of all these contractions. It's street slang I tells ya.
If perchance I have offended, think but this, and all is mended, that you have but slumbered here, while a vision did appear. A Midsummer Night's Dream
Chris

Postby BathTub » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:45 pm

I told Steve that in response to the behaviour he allows from the Christians on the blog I will send him a photo only if he agrees NOT to post it.
BathTub
Site Admin

Postby Azou » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Easiest solution is to send a nude photo.
"Once the rockets are up, who cares where they come down?
That's not my department," says Wernher von Braun.
Azou

Postby lehman scott » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:49 pm

Chris wrote:
Godlesspanther2 wrote:"using a lot of unfiltered teenage street slang and obscenities."

What the fuck is this shit? This asshole can't possibly be talking about us. I have no idea what the fuck he's talking about.

It is my sad duty to point out the obvious. "He's" for he is. "Can't" for cannot. It's this profligate use of all these contractions. It's street slang I tells ya.

:lol: Fucking A, you guys so fucking rock....
Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
- - Barack Obama

Pessimism of the Intellect; Optimism of the Will.
- - Antonio Gramsci
lehman scott

Postby theBlackSwan » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:53 am

Azou wrote:If Steve finds my YouTube channel, he may be disappointed.

(it has nothing to do with atheism or religion)

Same with me. My YouTube channel has absolutely to do with religion at all. I guess I don't waste enough of my time debating nonsensical assholes.

Also, I'm getting real sick and damn tired of Steve allowing bullying of atheists and claiming it's all for fun. Having friends that have committed suicide because of that shit, he can go fuck himself.
False prophet, Big profit.
theBlackSwan

Postby zilch » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:06 am

lehman scott wrote:
Chris wrote:

:lol: Fucking A, you guys so fucking rock....

I'll second that. But I must point out an even streetier slangier usage: "can't" instead of "ca'n't". As Lewis Carrol pointed out, "can not" is abbreviated by deleting the "n" from "can" and the "o" from "not", not from deleting the "no" from "not". Thus, an apostrophe is necessary to mark both elisions, and the proper abbreviation is "ca'n't". Likewise, "wo'n't" and "sha'n't".

Just because most people don't recognize the logic here, doesn't mean it isn't binding. We have met street slang, and it is us.
You were born. And so you're free. So happy birthday.
- Laurie Anderson
zilch

Previous

Return to Steve "Stone the Preacher" Sanchez