Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

It's a sign from Gawd...

Tony has been expelled from LW and is now on his own as a wild adult fundie! Watch as he grows and develops here!

It's a sign from Gawd...

Postby shadowmouse » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:24 am

... to get a fuckin' real job to support your family!

While only five weeks into 2018, we have experienced several regular financial supporters who have had to withdraw their support. Sadly, one is a church that will disband soon. All of the others cite personal and family financial difficulties, which require them to reallocate their funds.

In total, the above represents a reduction of over $7,000 in annual giving, which is about $600 each month.

In an effort to raise support to not only compensate for the recent loss of support, but also to continue our ongoing efforts to meet monthly living expenses, I am going to give a special gift to all new donors.

Any new donor who commits to giving $20 per month via PayPal, or a one-time gift of $200, will receive a signed copy of my book, "Cross Encounters--A Decade of Gospel Conversations."
"Get smart and I'll fuck you over -- sayeth The Lord."
-- Frank Zappa, re: Christianity's preference for perpetuation of ignorance

"I can literally tell you all to fuck off and you'll go awww." — Benedict Cumberbatch
shadowmouse

Re: It's a sign from Gawd...

Postby zilch » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:23 am

Any new donor who commits to giving $20 per month via PayPal, or a one-time gift of $200, will receive a signed copy of my book, "Cross Encounters--A Decade of Gospel Conversations."

As hard as it is to pass up that offer, I'll pass.

And yeah, I think this is a good example of God working in not-so-mysterious ways.
You were born. And so you're free. So happy birthday.
- Laurie Anderson
zilch

Return to Tony Miano - Fundie in the Wild