Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

The Video Debut of Sye TenB

Discussion on things related to CSE, Kent & Eric Hovind, and Circular "dizzy" Sye

Re: The Video Debut of Sye TenB

Postby SyeTenB » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:10 am

Chris wrote:I notice that although Sye's taken the trouble to spout more gibberish and lies here he hasn't considered the idea of a debate. Read the provisos mentioned circular Sye & then sign up. All you have to lose is your dishonesty :D

On the contrary. I will debate any of you live. Any takers?
The atheist can't find God, for the same reason, that a thief can't find a policeman.
SyeTenB

Postby IntellectualNinja » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:48 am

Has anyone played Fallout 3? I heard it's good, but I don't know if I should get it.
Officially "A fundie of a different stripe."
IntellectualNinja

Postby Quasar » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:02 am

IntellectualNinja wrote:Has anyone played Fallout 3? I heard it's good, but I don't know if I should get it.

I've got it at home, but I haven't installed it yet. Too busy with Borderlands, which I wasn't keen on at first but am slowly getting to like more and more. The game doesn't take itself seriously, which I like. I loled at the caption you get when you meet Nine-toes.
"You don't become great by trying to be great. You become great by wanting to do something, and then doing it so hard you become great in the process."
- Zombie Marie Curie
Quasar

Postby stan » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:54 am

Quasar wrote:
IntellectualNinja wrote:Has anyone played Fallout 3? I heard it's good, but I don't know if I should get it.

I've got it at home, but I haven't installed it yet. Too busy with Borderlands, which I wasn't keen on at first but am slowly getting to like more and more. The game doesn't take itself seriously, which I like. I loled at the caption you get when you meet Nine-toes.

Modern Warfare 2 (360). Done and done.

--
Stan
Cabbagery. You will only find fnords there.
stan

Postby stan » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:00 am

SyeTenB wrote:
Chris wrote:I notice that although Sye's taken the trouble to spout more gibberish and lies here he hasn't considered the idea of a debate. Read the provisos mentioned circular Sye & then sign up. All you have to lose is your dishonesty :D

I would consider it, but you'd probably mute my microphone every time I spoke. Sure as hell you're auto-deleting anything I post at Hovind's. Is my response so dangerous for you?

--
Stan
Cabbagery. You will only find fnords there.
stan

Postby SyeTenB » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:10 am

stan wrote:
SyeTenB wrote:

I would consider it, but you'd probably mute my microphone every time I spoke. Sure as hell you're auto-deleting anything I post at Hovind's. Is my response so dangerous for you?

--
Stan

I will appear on a live atheistic show if you think you would be muted.
The atheist can't find God, for the same reason, that a thief can't find a policeman.
SyeTenB

Postby Whateverman » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:53 am

Quasar wrote:

I've got both!

iNinja, I love Fallout3, but I'm playing it via Steam on my PC, and it's plagued with errors (for me at least). There's a bug which crashes the game to the desktop - I know when it happens, and I mostly know how to avoid it, but it prevents me from progressing through some of the quests. I'm still going to finish it tho. I'd suggest buying it for the console if you can...

I love Borderlands, and I'm not sure why. It's stylized very nicely, and it's a great blend of FPS and RPG - but it's ultimately a simple game without the complexity of a real RPG. If you've got a few friends, though, it's scary how quick a few hours go by :)
"Polymath" means "having learned much"; the correct word for "having failed to learn much" is simply "Ray".
Baldy Slaphead
Whateverman
Site Admin

Postby Quasar » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:58 am

I wouldn't want to debate you live, Sye. Your prepackaged responses are easy to rattle off rapidly, but answering them takes time and thought, so the debate would be biased in your favor.

Also, the inevitable "are you certain? How can you be certain that you're not certain? And how do you justify your certainty?" would probably cause a national incident.

Police were called to a debate on presuppositional apologetics today when, according to eyewinesses, one of the participants attacked the other with a cooking utensil. How the utensil, commonly referred to as a "spork," was smuggled into the debate remains a matter of mystery: several eyewitnesses report it simply "appearing out of thin air" in the assailants hand.

"It was horrible. I've never seen so much blood," offered one eyewitness, who broke down in tears immediately after and had to be comforted by emergency services.

It is believed that the victim of the assault will survive after facial reconstructive surgery, although he may never be able to sit down again.
"You don't become great by trying to be great. You become great by wanting to do something, and then doing it so hard you become great in the process."
- Zombie Marie Curie
Quasar

Postby SyeTenB » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:03 am

E-lad wrote:Sye,

I propose that we meet at the Plymouth Tavern in Erie, PA, on State St. (the main st. in Erie) midway between 11th and 12th street on the day of your choice. They have the best spinach salad with warm bacon dressing on the planet and Rolling Rock beer on tap.
Wednesdays, late afternoon are best for me. You're buying, right?

We'll go Dutch. You probably drink :D (We can send both our bills to Zilch). I don't do salad, but hopefully they have a mean steak, burger or pizza.

I'll let you know when I'm heading to PA.

Sye
SyeTenB

Postby Quasar » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:09 am

Also, I had heard reports about bugs in Fallout 3 too. I'm surprised it's buggy: I would have expected patches to have been released since the original release ironed out the worst of it.

That's the way it was with S.T.A.L.K.E.R (EssTeeAyEllKayEeArr) Clear Sky, which I'm also playing at the moment. Game would die evey few hours (and I would die every few minutes, dear god that game loves to hate you) until I wisened up and downloaded the patch. Now I still die every few minutes, but at least it doesn't crash.
- Zombie Marie Curie
Quasar

PreviousNext

Return to Creation Science Evangelism